Monday, March 29, 2010

What I Want To Be

For my class project I'm going to be studying and researching the field of dentistry. This is my dream career that i will achieve some day.

I want to get in the field of dentistry because of a incident that happened to me when i was only 8 years old. I had knocked out my permanent front two teeth on a trampoline. ever since then i have had so many different dentists from my regular check up dentist, to my orthodontist and surgeon.

It was a long process I had to go through. I had to get braces for 3 years and then i found out that the roots in my front 3 teeth were dieing because of they were traumatised from when they got hit. then after i had to have them pulled one by one and had a bridge of fake teeth i could take out only when i had to eat. 8 years later i went through my final sugary and got perminate fake teeth.

My family would of thought that my traumatic experience would make me afraid of dentist, but it instead made me interested and made me want to help people just like they had helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment